- Explicitly yours April 10, 2014Tomorrow I will be on a panel called “Warning, the Following Material May Be Explicit: Addressing the Efficacy of §2(a) of the Lanham Act” as part of American University Law Review’s annual Federal Circuit Symposium. It’s being held at Arent Fox, whose web page promoting the event says: The American University Law Review’s Volume 63 Federal Circuit Symposium […]
- Welcome, Blogads clickers April 9, 2014Originally posted 2005-01-04 10:03:00. Republished by Blog Post PromoterI’m stuck in a monthlong marketing campaign on Blogads. The rates are really favorable but the diminishing returns are sick-making. So having “spent” the money (well, pledged it — do you think Amex reads blogs?), we may as well drive some traffic to here, the law firm’s […]
- Knockoff News Forty-Two April 9, 2014Originally posted 2006-12-04 22:52:40. Republished by Blog Post PromoterCheck it out, bub.
- “Dear Licensor” — Part II April 9, 2014Originally posted 2011-08-19 10:37:54. Republished by Blog Post PromoterLast spring I excerpted from and linked to an article by my friends Richard Bergovoy (of the Licensing Law Blog) and Oliver Herzfeld (of Beanstalk) concerning the dizzying concept of a trademark licensee gone bankrupt. Now I’m told that Part II is out and about as well. Here’s a highlig […]
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine April 9, 2014Originally posted 2006-01-02 12:47:24. Republished by Blog Post PromoterEvan Schaeffer hosts this week’s Blawg Review #38 and credits Likelihood of Confusion for going light on the cliches. All’s well that ends well!
- Explicitly yours April 10, 2014
Likelihood of Exposure