- Explicitly yours April 10, 2014Tomorrow I will be on a panel called ”Warning, the Following Material May Be Explicit: Addressing the Efficacy of §2(a) of the Lanham Act” as part of American University Law Review’s annual Federal Circuit Symposium. It’s being held at Arent Fox, whose web page promoting the event says: The American University Law Review’s Volume 63 Federal Circuit Symposium […]
- Foul baller April 9, 2014Originally posted 2007-03-27 00:42:26. Republished by Blog Post PromoterA former major leaguer goes from giving up runs to running from the law. From pitch counts to multiple counts. From pitching and hitting to counterfeiting. From – You get the pitcher.
- EFF backs eBay in Tiffany spat April 9, 2014Originally posted 2008-12-05 00:01:56. Republished by Blog Post PromoterSee, we don’t agree with Public Citizen all the time! Read on, via the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF): [EFF] along with Public Citizen and Public Knowledge urged a U.S. court of appeals Wednesday to reject jewelry-maker Tiffany’s attempt to rewrite trademark law and create new bar […]
- Farewell to Cox & Forkum April 9, 2014Originally posted 2007-10-03 15:23:57. Republished by Blog Post PromoterJohn Cox did that great caricature of me on the right navigation bar. Now Cox & Forkum have given up editorial cartooning, to our loss. Their work together is how John’s talent came to my attention — that and a referral from Chris Muir, who can sure […]
- Patent jobs April 9, 2014Originally posted 2007-07-10 23:04:09. Republished by Blog Post PromoterDennis Crouch has them now, if you like that sort of thing. Law blogs and legal recruiting — perfect together!
- Explicitly yours April 10, 2014
Likelihood of Exposure