- Explicitly yours April 10, 2014Tomorrow I will be on a panel called “Warning, the Following Material May Be Explicit: Addressing the Efficacy of §2(a) of the Lanham Act” as part of American University Law Review’s annual Federal Circuit Symposium. It’s being held at Arent Fox, whose web page promoting the event says: The American University Law Review’s Volume 63 Federal Circuit Symposium […]
- Move on, already April 9, 2014Originally posted 2007-09-24 22:59:42. Republished by Blog Post PromoterYet another chapter in the abuse of supposed trademark rights in “catchphrases” — now from MoveOn, the “freedom” people. The purveyor of an “infringing” T-shirt ran for the hills, intimidated unjustly — classic “big IP” stunting at work. (Why don’t these folks even try to find pro […]
- This Isn’t One, Either. Heavens, No. April 9, 2014Originally posted 2005-02-17 00:04:00. Republished by Blog Post PromoterBill Heinze’s I/P Updates blog reports about a trademark registration you can see at the erstwhile movie pirating website LokiTorrent.com. You get a message that says “There are websites that provide legal downloads. This is not one of them.” The site is the property of the good […]
- Welcome, Blogads clickers April 9, 2014Originally posted 2005-01-04 10:03:00. Republished by Blog Post PromoterI’m stuck in a monthlong marketing campaign on Blogads. The rates are really favorable but the diminishing returns are sick-making. So having “spent” the money (well, pledged it — do you think Amex reads blogs?), we may as well drive some traffic to here, the law firm’s […]
- Knockoff News Forty-Two April 9, 2014Originally posted 2006-12-04 22:52:40. Republished by Blog Post PromoterCheck it out, bub.
- Explicitly yours April 10, 2014
Likelihood of Exposure